Spring 2004, CS 141: Intermediate Data Structures and Algorithms
Basic algorithm analysis using asymptotic notations, summation and recurrence relations, algorithms, and data structures including trees, strings, and graphs. Algorithm design techniques including divide-and-conquer, the greedy method, and dynamic programming. Assignments integrate knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and programming.
- Grades are up on blackboard.
- /Hw1, /Hwk2, /Hwk3, /Hwk4, /Hwk5, /Hwk6
- /Prog1, /Prog2, /Prog3, /Prog4, /Prog5, /Prog6
- /Hwk1Soln, /Hwk2Soln, /Hwk3Soln, /Hwk4Soln, /Hwk5Soln, /Hwk6Soln
- /Prog1Soln, /Prog2Soln, /Prog3Soln, /Prog4Soln, /Prog5Soln, /Prog6Soln
- /MidTermSoln, /FinalSolns
- /BasicInfo - instructor, book, ta's, meetings, grades, course policies