Latest Version of the eBlock Simulator
Previous/Temporary Versions of the eBlock Simulator
eBlock Simulator v2.2
- Bug fix - corrected behavior of the pulse generator block
- Added Opposite block to advanced mode
eBlock Simulator v2.1
- Bug fix - output of logic2 block fixed so a
wire can be connected to another block
- Bug fix - corrected dragging of the
3-input logic block
eBlock Simulator v2.0
- Total re-write of the simulator code.
- Updated graphics.
- Tutorial incorporated.
- More eBlocks added.
- New logic block added - table based 2-9nput logic.
- Advanced mode incorporates more blocks.
- Input stimulus to the sensor are graphical.
- Information box at bottom of page provides
information about the simulator in general as
well as the individual eBlock interfaces.
- Tabs added to classify various types of eBlocks
(sensors, output, compute/communicate).
eBlock Simulator v1.2
- Two new eBlock added to the simulator.
- Power calculations added to each eBlock.
- Power calculations added to eBlock systems.
eBlock Simulator v1.1
- Loop detection added - warning outputted when a
loop is detected.
- Garbage can added so an eBlock can be dragged to
the garbage can for deletion.
- 2-input logic block updated so that it can be
configured without having to iterate
incremetally through all configurations.
- Right-click wire deletion added.
eBlock Simulator v1.0
- Original version of the simulator.