Department of Electrical Engineering
University of California, Riverside
Chung Hall III, Rm. 368
Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Email: sghar003 AT ucr DOT edu
I am currently a Electrical Engineering Ph.D student at University of California, Riverside, and my advisor is Professor Eamonn Keogh.
My research interest is in the area of Data Mining, Machine Learning and Robotics.
My curriculum vitae is here.
- S. Gharghabi, Y. Ding, C. Michael Yeh, K. Kamgar, L. Ulanova, and Eamonn Keogh, “Matrix Profile VIII: Domain Agnostic Online Semantic Segmentation at Superhuman Performance Levels,” in The IEEE International Conference on Data Mining series (ICDM 2017), ), 2017.
- S. Gharghabi, B. Azari, F. Shamshirdar, R. Safabakhsh, “Improving Person Recognition by Weight Adaptation of Soft Biometrics,” in 6th International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE), ), January 2017.
- S. Gharghabi, R. Safabakhsh, “Person Recognition Based on Face and Body Information For Domestic service robots,” in 3rd IEEE RSI/ISM International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM 2015) ), Aug 2015.
- S. Gharghabi, F. Shamshirdar, T. A. Shangari, F. Maroufkhani, “People Re-identification Using 3D Descriptor with Skeleton Information,” in 4th IEEE International conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV 2015),June 2015.
- M. Falahi, T. A. Shangari, A. Sheikhjafari, S. Gharghabi, A. Ahmadi, and S. Ghidary, “Adaptive handshaking between humans and robots, using imitation: Based on gender-detection and person recognition,” in 2nd IEEE RSI/ISM International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM), pp. 936-941, October 2014.
- Distinguished Fellowship Award, university of California Riverside, 2016.
- Certificate of participation in @Home Robot League, The RoboCup Competition (Ranked 8 among 21 participants), AUT@Home Team ,João Pesso, Brazil, 2014.
- 2nd Place in @Home Robot League, International IranOpen RoboCup competition (IranOpen2014), AUT@Home Team,Tehran, Iran, 2014.
- 1st Place in @Home Robot League, International Amirkabir International Robotic Competition (AUTCup 2013), AUT@Home Team, Tehran, Iran, 2013.
- 2nd Place in Humanoid Standard Platform League (Nao Robot), Amirkabir International Robotic Competition (AUTCup 2012), AUTMan Team,Tehran, Iran, 2012.