- 1/2: Welcome to CS153!
- 1/2: Piazza page for cs153; Sign up here ASAP.
- 1/4: Start getting familiar with xv6
- 1/4: Lab0 has been released; this is optional/self study lab with no deliverables. It will benefit your understanding, but should not impact your ability to do the remaining labs at all, so you can feel safe not doing it if you dont want to. Warning: this lab requires in places low level understanding of the hardware and system, so I expect that it will be difficult to understand completely for most of you (this is the reason why it is optional). However, you should still be able to get the general ideas of how an OS boots, and to get some practice debugging the OS and playing with xv6.
- 1/9: Lab1 has been released.
- 1/20: HW 1 has been released, due 1/27.
- 1/29: HW 2 has been released, due 2/8.
- 2/2: Lab2 has been released, due 2/22.
- 2/6: Study resources for Exam1: Midterm W14, (Key), W15 Exam with Key, F16 Exam with key, and Midterm 17 with Key. Please note that all of these are 1.5 hour midterms. One more exam 1 (1 hour long): Midterm W18 with key
- 2/9 Key for HW1
- 2/17 Key for midterm
- 2/21: HW 3 has been released, due 3/3.
- 2/21: Lab3 has been released, due 3/12.
- 3/2: Resources for final: Final w14 (Not my exam; sorry, no key), key for final w15, Key for final s16 , Final F17, (with key)
- 3/4: HW 4 has been released, optional/not graded.
- 3/9: HW 3 key
- 3/17: HW 4 key
- Nael B. Abu-Ghazaleh, naelag (at) ucr (dot) edu, Office: WCH 441 :-(. Zoom link sent by email. Office hours: , Tuesday 11-12, Thursday 4-5
- Xuezixiang Li, email address is xli287 (at) ucr.edu Offices hours are: Monday 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM and Friday: 4:00 PM- 5:30 PM
Lectures: MWF 8:00 to 8:50am on zoom. I plan to stay 15-20 minutes after each class as extra office hours
Labs:Two Lab sections scheduled Monday and Friday -- please check your lab. assignment