Things I love and hate (in no particular order)
This list is under construction forever...
- Cigarettes, Guns,
- Gambling (an actual answer to the apparently rhetorical
question, "how stupid can you be?")
- Every priest, pastor, rabbi and imam that ever lived. Why? They all claim to know things that no human knows.
- The catholic church (if you need a reason, try
- People who litter.
- Rap music.
- Gerry Adams,
- Pat Robertson,
- Sylvia Browne,
- Arbys fast food (how do they stay in business?), MacDonald's, KFC.
- Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens,
- Spike Milligan.,
- Lego (although the
current management are idiots),..
- Joni Mitchell, Laura Nyro,
Kate Bush, Michelle Shocked,
Rickie Lee Jones,
of the decade?)
- The Waterboys, Van Morrison, The
Blue Nile, The Beatles,
- Fawlty Towers ,
Father Ted, The
Simpsons, Steptoe and
- Wallace and
- Cops (Apart
from the anthropological value, is there anything more fun than watching a
belligerent drunk being tasered?)
- Bicycles: esp Cannondale,
Brompton, and other
- Well made tools, a DeVilbiss
(use nothing else!), a Bridgeport milling
- IN-N-OUT burgers,..
- Richard Dawkins,
Carl Sagan ,
H. G. Wells, P. G. Wodehouse,
Star Ferry, the
Wicklow Mountains, the
Ring of Kerry, The
Cirque du Soleil,
Gross (best interviewer in the world)
- Stephen Fry,
- Galton and Simpson, Tony Hancock,