ICS 2015 - Newport Beach, California
ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems. ICS 2015 will be held in Newport Beach, California, USA.
ICS'15 Best Paper Award has been granted to:
|Apr 12:||Registration page is now open.|
|Apr 12:||Conference Program is posted.|
|Mar 16:||Paper notifications have been sent to authors.|
|Jan 15:||Call for workshop & tutorials is posted.|
|Dec 11:||Venue information is available.|
|Sep 3:||Call for papers is posted.|
About ICS 2015
Contributions to the technical program, workshops, and tutorials are sought covering a broad range of research, development, and application of high-performance experimental and commercial systems. Topic of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Computer architecture and hardware, including multicore and multiprocessor systems, accelerators, memory, interconnection network and storage and file systems;
- High-performance computational and programming models, including new languages and middleware for high performance computing, auto-tuning and function-specific code generators;
- High performance system software, including compilers, runtime systems, programming and development tools, performance tools, and operating systems;
- Hardware and software solutions for heterogeneity, reliability, and power efficiency;
- Languages, runtimes, and hardware for “big data” scenarios with a focus on high-performance data analytics, including scalable data structures, dealing with large quantities of unstructured data, online monitoring and I/O, and parallel visualization;
- Computationally challenging scientific and commercial applications, particularly studies and experiences on large-scale systems, and supercomputing on big data problems;
- Large scale installations, including case studies to guide the design of future systems and solutions for efficiently scaling power, performance and reliability;
- Novel infrastructures for internet, grid and cloud computing;
- Performance evaluation studies and theoretical underpinnings of any of the above topics.
Of particular interest are papers on any aspects of extreme-scale and heterogeneous supercomputing systems, integrated HPC software stacks, and supercomputing applications in science and engineering.
The conference is organized by: